Yes, you can prepare a delicious, complete and a fat-melting meal in just 2 minutes!
This tuna recipe is loaded with protein, Omega 3, vitamins and minerals that keep your body healthy and your mind alert.
You won’t have any cravings for processed food after you have this.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think…
1 pouch albacore tuna in water
2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt or *mayonnaise alternative (Please see recipe below.)
1 tbsp. dried onion flakes
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1tsp. garlic powder
Romaine lettuce, fresh spinach or *carb-free bread for serving. Click HERE for “Carb-Free Bread” recipe.
1. Soak dried onion flakes and red pepper flakes in small a small dish with 1 tbsp. water for about a minute.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together.
3. Drain excess water from onions and red pepper and mix into the tuna.
4. Serve on a leaf of Romaine lettuce, over a bed of fresh spinach or on a collard green leaf
*Of course, fresh tuna is optimal but not always practical so this version is a great quick substitute when hunger is already knocking at the door.
*Healthiest in-store tuna option: Starkist Flavor Fresh Chunk Light in water (in pouch).
Mayonnaise Alternative Recipe
1 cup plain Greek yogurt *
* dairy free options: Medium Firm Silken Tofu or Coconut Creme (allow a can of full-fat coconut milk to settle (about 1/2 hour). The coconut cream will rise to the top and can easily be skimmed off.)
1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. yellow mustard
2 dashes hot pepper sauce
1/8 tsp. dash white pepper
1/8 tsp. paprika
1/8 tsp. salt
1. Blend all ingredients well and adjust seasoning to taste.
2. Refrigerate after making. Saves up to 5 days.
* You can substitute yogurt with silken tofu or the coconut cream as descried above with a dash of water
Your On-The-Go Healthy Recipe Expert,
Love and Light,