If you think fish dishes are boring, think again…
A good source of lean protein and omega 3 fatty acids, the Tilapia can help reduce inflammation all throughout the body.
This delicious dish is loaded with other vitamins and minerals including calcium…and yes, it’s 100% Fat Melting too!
Try this for your next meal and let me know what you think…
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
dash of pepper
dash of salt
a pinch of dried dill weed of parsley
dash of paprika
4 Tilapia fillets
1. In a saucepan, combine coconut oil, garlic, pepper, salt, dill weed and paprika.
2. Heat over low heat until coconut oil is melted and starts simmering.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Brush a little of the coconut oil mixture in the bottom of a shallow baking dish (line baking dish with foil if desired).
5. Place Tilapia fillets on the oiled area.
6. Brush top of each Tilapia with seasoned coconut oil mixture.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until Tilapia flakes easily with fork.
* Serves 2
To Your Delicious Meals,
Love and Light,