Do you love bread? (Who doesn’t right?)…
Here’s a bread recipe that will surely surprise you.
It is 100% carb-free plus it’s loaded with protein to help you avoid cravings for processed foods.
Now you can eat bread absolutely guilt-free!
3 eggs, separated
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Separate eggs (no yolk)
3. Mix egg yolks and 1 tsp. stevia until smooth.
4. In another bowl, mix egg whites with 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar. Beat on high speed until they are fluffy and form peaks.
5. Fold egg yolk mixture into egg whites until mixed. Don’t compromise the fluffiness of the egg whites.
6. Lightly grease two baking sheets with coconut oil.
7. Using a large spoon, ladle the mixture into 10 even rounds on baking sheets. (approx. 3/4 inch thick and 4 inches across).
8. Bake on the middle rack for about 30 minutes. Keep a close eye on these as the cooking time often varies.
9. Remove when they are golden/tan (before edges turn brown) and place rounds on rack to cool.
10. Store overnight in Tupperware for real ‘magic’ to happen. You’ll find them very bread-like, soft and chewy after being stored overnight. If you want crisp, eat as-is after baking.
*Perfect for bread-less sandwiches, with a dollop of hummus or with an olive oil drizzle.
Bringing You Out-Of-The-Box Recipes,
Love and Light,