Apples are these beautiful, delicious, heart-shaped fruits that you can find anywhere.
They are a great source of fiber, vitamins and minerals that keep your body and mind nourished.
This recipe gives you a kick of healthy fats and carbohydrates plus a boost in your metabolism too.
Try it…Chips have never tasted this GOOOOD!
1 lb. apples (or as many as you can fit in your oven)
1/2 tbsp. Coconut oil
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Stevia (optional)
1. Cut apple in half (sideways and remove seeds with spoon).
2. Thinly slice into rounds (1/8 inch is ideal).
3. Use a dollop of Coconut oil to grease baking sheet.
4. Place apples flat.
5. Sprinkle with Cinnamon and Stevia.
6. Bake at 200 degrees F until dry, about 2 to 3 hours. Be sure to check them in 2 hours to determine if they need more cook time.
Your Fruit Recipe Fairy,
Love and Light,