READ VERY CAREFULLY: THIS SITE IS OPERATED BY ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC
YOU MAY CONTACT US AT: email@example.com
1. YOU AGREE TO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSE.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRADE SECRETS: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SYSTEMS, DESIGNS, WORDING, COLORS AND GRAPHICS ARE PROPRIETARY TRADE SECRETS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, PATENTS, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND BY OTHER LAWS AND THAT THEIR USE IS RESTRICTED BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. USE OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ANDREA ALBRIGHT INCIS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU WILL CREATE NO DERIVATIVE WORKS OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OFFERED WITHIN.
3. DISCLAIMER: ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) CONCERNING THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE. FURTHER, ANDREA ALBRIGHT INCLLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT TRANSMISSION OF THE MATERIALS WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED NOR DOES IT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL CONTAIN NO ERRORS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE ACCURATE. ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE ITSELF OR THE SERVER WHICH TRANSMITS IT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT BE HARMFUL. NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ALONE ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE FULL COST OF ANY NECESSARY REPAIR OR SERVICE TO YOUR COMPUTER. BY USING THE SITE YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC WHICH ARISES FROM YOUR USE, WHETHER INTENDED OR NOT, OF ANY OTHER SITE. THIS WAIVER SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM A PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE WHICH YOU PURCHASE FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN AMAZINGBODYNOW.COM AND ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM SECURITY OF INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION) WHICH YOU USE ON THIS SITE. IN ADDITION, ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT WHICH YOU FIND ON SITES THAT LINK EITHER TO OR FROM THE SITE. THIS INCLUDES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAWS AND FOR ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL THINGS WHICH MAY BE CONTAINED IN THESE SITES. NOR IS ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC RESPONSIBLE SHOULD ANY SITE LINK YOU TO A SITE WHICH YOU FIND OFFENSIVE. ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC DOES NOT ENDORSE OR WARRANT THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS YOU BUY FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN THE SITE. ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EITHER YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE IT OR FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED FROM OR TO THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED HEREIN. SHOULD THAT BE THE CASE, ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) TO ACCESS THE SITE.
4. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY ENTERING YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE ENTRY PAGE THAT YOU ARE SUBSCRIBING TO A FREE, NO OBLIGATION “ADVICE” EMAIL NEWSLETTER. THIS NEWSLETTER IS OFFERED AS A FREE SERVICE BY ANDREA ALBRIGHT INCAND AMAZINGBODYNOW.COM, AND NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. ON OCCASION, SUBSCRIBERS HAVE HAD TROUBLE REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THIS FREE NEWSLETTER. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE SUBSCRIBING OR REMOVING, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION. BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WISH TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS NEWSLETTER, AND THAT YOU WILL MAKE NO THREATS, AND TAKE NO ADDITIONAL ACTION AGAINST ANDREA ALBRIGHT INCOR AMAZINGBODYNOW.COM IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNHAPPY THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED OR ARE NOT ABLE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS FREE MAILING LIST, AND YOU AGREE THAT THE SMALL INCONVENIENCE OF RECEIVING THIS UNWANTED NEWSLETTER WILL CAUSE YOU NO PERSONAL, EMOTIONAL, OR FINANCIAL HARM WHATSOEVER. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE OPTED-IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER BY PROVIDING YOUR FIRST NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE NEWSLETTER. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com OR WRITE TO US AT: ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC 2629 Santa Monica, CA 90405.
5. NOTICE ABOUT TESTIMONIALS OR EMAILS FROM READERS: TESTIMONIALS AND EMAILS FROM READERS ARE ALL TRUE, REFLECT THE OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF REAL USERS OF ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC PRODUCTS, AND ARE SUBMITTED TO ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC VOLUNTARILY BY CUSTOMERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT A TESTIMONIAL OR EMAIL TO FITOLOGY,YOU AGREE THAT IT BECOMES THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF FITOLOGY., WHICH FOR EXAMPLE INCLUDES THE RIGHTS TO REPRODUCE, EDIT (FOR LENGTH BUT NOT GENERAL CONTENT), AND/OR PUBLISH THE TESTIMONIAL, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR NAME OR INITIALS AND CITY/STATE/COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. SOME CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE SUBMITTED TESTIMONIALS MAY HAVE RECEIVED A ANDREA ALBRIGHT INC PRODUCT OR SERVICE AS A “THANK YOU” IN APPRECIATION FOR THE TIME THEY INVESTED TO WRITE OR RECORD THEIR TESTIMONIALS.
6. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE VIEWED BY MINORS OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. BY ENTERING THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
LEGAL & TESTIMONIAL DISCLAIMER
Individual Results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are real women, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Every person has unique experiences, exercise habits, eating habits, and applies the information in a different way. Thus, the experiences that we share from other people may not reflect the typical users’ experience. Due to recent statements from the FTC, it is required that we identify what a typical result is. The truth: most people never do anything with the products they buy, so most of the time, their typical results are zero. The biggest factor is your ability to follow through. There is no such thing as a Magic Bullet. Your effort will determine your results. However, the results portrayed in this presentation are meant as a showcase of what the best, most motivated Andrea Albright Inc. users’ have achieved. In addition, you assume certain risks inherent in exercise and nutrition programs by using this system. You should not begin the program if you have a physical condition that makes intense exercise dangerous. In addition, Andrea Albright Inc. requires you to follow an eating plan and at times restrict the amount of calories you consume. You should not begin this eating plan if you have physical or psychological issues which make fat loss dangerous. Andrea Albright Inc. is an educational service that provides general health information. This is not a substitute for medical advice. Please consult a physician before beginning any exercise or diet program.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be unsubscribed.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on Dec. 26, 2015